Protect new or existing residential and commercial floors with floor moisture and vapor barriers from Coatings Hub NorCal in San Jose and Jamestown, California. We carry a wide selection of sealants, repair products, and decorative finishes for all of your concrete floor projects.
Types Of Flooring Moisture & Vapor Barriers
There are different types of moisture and vapor barrier products available for use on concrete flooring and subfloors. We offer high-quality, liquid epoxy floor coats, additives, primers, and treated cement for the longest-lasting, most durable application. Stop by our location and browse the options we have available for your project.
How Do These Floor Coatings Work?
Moisture and vapor barriers are concrete floor coatings that protect from liquid and vapors that can seep upward and out of your cement flooring as it “breathes.” These substances can cause a variety of problems and contain chemicals from inside the cement.
Benefits Of Moisture Barriers For Floors
Choosing durable, professional quality products can help you avoid or reduce many of the most common problems associated with cement floor moisture and off-gassing. We can help you pick a moisture and vapor barrier that is appropriate for your specific concrete application and gets you the following benefits:
- Protection Against Vapor Emissions
- Can Be Applied To New Or Older Floors & Subfloors
- Use Under A Variety Of Flooring Types
- Ideal For Residential, Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Helps Prevent Mold Growth
- Helps Prevent Freeze-Thaw Damage
- Extends The Life Of Other Floor Coatings
- Provides Protection Against Staining & Warping
Where Are Moisture Barriers Used?
Proper moisture barrier applications block moisture from getting to your floor and reduces moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs). These features are advantageous in a wide range of applications for homes, businesses, warehouses, garages, and more.
- Residential: Apartments, Condos, Townhouses & Single Family Homes
- Commercial: Office Buildings, Hotels, Retail Stores & Restaurants
- Heavy Traffic Areas: Lobbies, Convention Centers, Airports & Malls
- Institutional: Hospitals, Schools, Libraries & Government Buildings
- Industrial: Warehouses, Factories & Food Processing
Our Floor Protection Products
Whether you’re looking to protect new floors, extend the life of a remodel, or upgrade your current floors, you want to make sure the concrete moisture and vapor barriers you use will work and last. That’s why we provide you with products from the industry’s most trusted manufacturers.
- S-1300 Pene-Krete® – Non-Hazardous Penetrating Densifier
- VaporSolve® 100 LP – Epoxy Coating
- Multicoat Vapor Shield – Vapor Permeable Water Resistive Barrier (WRB)
- BDC Vapor Seal Primer
- ECT-VRM 2000 – Epoxy Vapor Reduction Membrane
- Dural Aquatight 100 – Epoxy Coating
- Koster VAP I 2000 FS – Combination Epoxy Resins
- Durock™ RH-100™ – Moisture Vapor Reduction – Epoxy Coating
- Planiseal™ MB – Epoxy Coating
- Enduro Kote – Epoxy Fortified Acrylic – Waterproof Seal
- AC Tech 2170 FC – Fast Cure Moisture Vapor Reduction – Odor & VOC Free
- AC Tech MVT 3010 Fast – F3010 Compliant, Moisture Vapor & PH Blocker
- Protecto Wrap – Primer-Free Waterproofing Membrane
Concrete Moisture & Vapor Barriers In San Jose
Stop by Coatings Hub NorCal in San Jose or Jamestown, CA today for all the flooring moisture and vapor barrier products you could want. We look forward to helping you find the best coating for your project and making sure you have all the information and application tools you need to get the job done right.